In addition to the classic tax declaration, we offer highly qualified advice in various special areas of international tax law within the framework of a broad network based on many years of experience and extensive expertise:
- Tax and social security advice on the posting of employees abroad
- Short expert opinions on turnover tax and related customs law issues
- Support in the establishment of subsidiaries and the establishment of branches abroad and in Germany for foreign companies: development of concepts for group structures taking into account economic, tax and legal aspects in addition to the classic tax declaration
- Involvement in the drafting of wills and inheritance contracts with an international dimension
- Different citizenship, dual citizenship, agreements under foreign law with domestic property reference, etc.
- Support in gift and inheritance cases with an international connection Foreigners in inbound cases (establishment of branches, subsidiaries, charitable institutions such as foundations, etc. in Germany)
- Secondment of employees of foreign companies to Germany from a tax and social security perspective
Languages: German, Spanish, English
Daniel Anwander was appointed as a tax advisor in Germany in 2006. He specialises in providing tax advice to internationally oriented companies and individuals and in tax optimisation and tax planning activities. He advises on all aspects of German and international tax law affecting both Spanish and German resident and non-resident companies and individuals, as well as on corporate transformations and cooperations (M&A).
Mr. Anwander is also a certified business consultant with the German Federal Office of Economics and Export Control and a financial and subsidy expert. In this field he specialises in export consultancy (goods and services). In the past, he was a lecturer at the Stuttgart Region Chamber of Industry and Commerce (GARP) for several years. He gives lectures and training courses for various organisers, particularly on topics of international tax law. He also publishes regularly in professional journals.
Due to his specialisation as a specialist consultant for international tax law and the strong connection to Spain, he has been working for KLAIBER GmbH as a specialist consultant for international tax law since 08.2020.
Gremi de Sabaters 21
B24, 2nd Floor
07009 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
T +34 871 55 1298
H +34 667 32 8653